Travel Trade Account Executive (Spanish Fluent in Toronto)
Company: Development Counsellors International (DCI), is looking to hire a bilingual (fluent in English/Spanish) travel trade marketing professional to join our Tourism Practice in Toronto. Our clients are “places” – cities, states, regions and countries. For more information about our mid-sized firm, visit www.aboutdci.com.
Job Description For Account Executive:
- Support the development, implementation and analysis of travel trade marketing programs for travel destinations.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English/Spanish
- A bachelor’s degree and 2 years of travel trade marketing experience at a DMO or tour operator
- Highly self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
- Impeccable organization and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience public speaking or training (with a focus on the travel trade preferred)
- Competitive salary, based on experience
- Unique “open book” management system with performance-based incentive program
- Medical/dental coverage
- Professional training budget and opportunities for professional advancement
- Flexible start times and summer hours program
To Apply: Place “Toronto: Bilingual” in subject line. Send cover note stating why you are a good match for DCI and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org